Zumba Class for Saturday, January 7, 2023
Join us this Saturday, January 7th at 9:30am for an energetic COMPLIMENTARY Zumba class with instructor Zumba Andrea & enjoy delicous smoothies while cooling off.Zumba Andrea has a large following and has been teaching for years at several 24 Hour Sports and City Sport Clubs.
Zumba is a Latin-inspired dance workout which is one of the most popular group exercise classes in the world. Zumba allows you to groove to the beats of salsa, flamenco, and merengue music which feels more like a dance. You don?t need to be a great dancer to feel welcome in a Zumba class. With the tag line, ?Ditch the Workout, Join the Party,? the classes emphasize moving to the music and having a good time, no rhythm required.
You?ll get a great cardio workout that melts fat, strengthens your core, and improves flexibility.
7 Health Benefits of Zumba
Why Zumba is a great alternative to traditional fitness programs:
1. It?s fun. The more you enjoy your exercise routine, the more likely you are to stick with it. Many people say they have so much fun dancing that they forget they are actually exercising.
2. Great for weight loss. Zumba is a powerful exercise with a 600 to 1,000-calorie burn in just an hour.
3. Tones your entire body. Zumba targets lots of different muscle groups at once for total body toning.
4. Boosts your heart health.
5. Helps you de-stress. Turning your attention to dance, and away from the daily grind, is a great way to relieve stress. Studies show that exercise is very effective at reducing fatigue, improving alertness and concentration, and enhancing overall cognitive function.
6. Improves coordination. In Zumba, your arms and legs are generally moving in different directions so it requires a good deal of coordination. Repeated practice improves coordination and helps you feel more comfortable moving your body.
7. Makes you happy. Every time you exercise, you release endorphins, which trigger positive feelings throughout the body.
Zumba is for any age and can be adapted to any fitness level. Don?t be afraid to try something new! Grab a friend and let?s get ready to dance off those holiday calories together. See you soon.
email@example.com | 925.461.3504 | Foretees